- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer - EFB Paris - 2009
- Master 2 Business Law and Tax - University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas - 2007
- Master's Degree in General Private Law - University of Rouen - 2005
- Dual degree in French and Anglo-American law - University of Cergy-Pontoise - 2004
- D.U. Bilingual lawyer - University of Cergy-Pontoise - 2004
- Sponsor of the association Chemins d'Avenirs (a recognized association of general interest aiming to inform, accompany and reveal the potential of young people in suburban France)
- Pro bono lawyer for the association InitiaDroit: an association recognized as being of public interest whose mission is to initiate middle and high school students to law practices.