Article 1. Identification
Publisher: PDGB, a private professional company with a share capital of €180,000, having its registered office at 174, Avenue Victor Hugo, 75116 Paris, France, and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 333 914 992, represented by its co-managers Xavier HUGON and Philippe JULIEN.
Tel : 33 (0)1 44 05 21 21
Fax: 33 (0)1 44 05 21 00
Publication Director: Xavier HUGON and Philippe JULIEN, Co-Managers of PDGB.
Host: SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 ROUBAIX, France. 01 46 07 23 41.
Article 2. Personal data
PDGB is responsible for processing personal data relating to the management of the https://pdgb.com/frwebsite (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Concerned about respecting your privacy, PDGB undertakes that the collection and processing of this information shall be carried out in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
The https://pdgb.com/fr website allows you to :
- Contact us via the dedicated section;
- Send your application via the dedicated section;
- Navigate through the various sections of the Website and access general information about the firm, its areas of expertise and its teams;
- Receive PDGB’s newsletter and news by registering via the dedicated section.
This processing is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
Personal data collected via the Website:
The Website may collect the following personal data:
- In the case of an application: surname, first name, email, content of the message and any documents attached to your application;
- If you contact us via our contact form: title, surname, first name, company, e-mail address, mobile and business telephone numbers, content of message;
- If you register for the newsletter: title, surname, first name, email address, company, mobile and business telephone number;
- As part of browsing the Website: connection data and logs.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data collected:
The above-mentioned processing of personal data is carried out by PDGB on the following legal bases and for the following purposes:
- Data relating to an application: we use this data as part of our recruitment process in order to select and evaluate applications. This processing is based on PDGB’s legitimate interest in building up a pool of candidates.
- Data relating to the contact form: we use this data in order to communicate with you and to respond to your requests made via the Website. This processing is based on PDGB’s legitimate interest in ensuring the efficient management of requests from users of the Website.
- Data relating to the firm’s newsletter and news: we use this data to manage and monitor subscriptions to PDGB’s newsletter and news. This processing is based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
- Connection data: we use this data for the purposes of managing the Website. This processing is based on PDGB’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security and user-friendliness of the Website.
Recipients of your personal data:
Your personal data will be used by :
- The PDGB teams, in particular the administrative department and the communications team;
- And to PDGB’s service providers.
Data retention period :
Your personal data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed:
- Data relating to an application: if your application is unsuccessful, and unless you request otherwise, this data will be kept for up to 2 years after our last contact.
- Data relating to the contact form: this data is kept for the duration of the processing of your request and for a period of 3 years from the last contact you had with us.
- Data relating to the PDGB newsletter and news: this data is kept for as long as the subscriber is registered for the newsletter and news.
- Connection data: this data is kept for 1 year.
Cookies used on the Website :
Cookies are text files placed on your terminal. They provide access to various information about you.
We activate cookies once you have given your consent, with the exception of technical cookies which are essential for the provision of the service you request on the Website.
The table below gives a detailed view of each cookie used by PDGB on the Website:
|Cookie name||Purpose of the cookie||Supplier||Duration|
|Matomo Analytics||This cookie is used to compile statistics on the number of visitors to and use of the Website, enabling us to improve the content and effectiveness of the Website according to the preferences of Internet users.||Matomo||3 months|
|Cookie name||Purpose of the cookie||Supplier||Duration|
LinkedIn Insight Tag
|This cookie provides information on the performance of LinkedIn advertising campaigns, such as the number of conversions or event tracking.||3 months|
Rights to your personal data:
You have a right of access, information, rectification, limitation and deletion of the information that concerns you. If the processing of your data is based on consent, you also have the right to portability and the right to withdraw your consent. If the processing of your data is based on legitimate interests, you also have the right to object.
For all practical purposes, it should be noted that the Website does not carry out any profiling.
Specifically in France, you also have the right to define directives relating to the conservation of your data after your death, whether for the purposes of deletion or communication to third parties.
To exercise these rights, simply send us your request by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: PDGB Société d’Avocats – 174 Avenue Victor Hugo – 75116 Paris – France
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights with regard to your personal data have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
Article 3. Intellectual property rights
The Website and all the content published on the Website (in particular logos, images, photographs, video, sound, text, names, trademarks, interfaces, any distinctive sign, databases, etc.) are protected by the legislation in force in France relating to intellectual property and in particular copyright, neighbouring rights and trademark law. All rights of reproduction and representation are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Use of the Website by users does not imply any licence and/or transfer of intellectual property rights relating to the Website and/or the elements comprising it. Any documents that may be downloaded and/or printed remain the exclusive property of PDGB.
For all intents and purposes, you are also reminded that the databases appearing on the Website are protected for the benefit of PDGB under Articles L.341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code, irrespective of copyright or any other right in the database or any of its constituent parts.
Article 4. Miscellaneous
These terms and conditions are governed by French law. Should they be translated into one or more languages, only the French text will be deemed authentic in the event of a dispute.
PDGB remains at your disposal to provide you with any additional information you may require concerning our policy on the protection of personal data. Simply send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible.